вторник, 21 декабря 2010 г.

What you got.

Hi everyone! Today was a hard day
I have done a lot of works, study. I don't like study, but I need, because I want to have good education and good work. I think about my future job I don't know where I will go? I think about photography but I don't think what I'm a good photographer maybe in future I will be a nice photographer. But I dream about study in Sweden, because I love this country. A couple days ago I started learn Swedish, whent  started I just think it is so hard, but when I learn it every day I think it easy. I like this language!  I will go to watch a movie and there are some photo, have a nice day everyone


                                                                               This is my new collage. I love it


2 комментария: