четверг, 6 января 2011 г.

05.01.2011

Yesterday I went to Helsinki it was perfectly! I wake up so early and then with family we go to the ferry. When we were in Helsinki we walk in town. I go to magazine look something interesting. I bought Thomas Sabo bracelet whit ''eiffiel tower'' charm, Lauren Conrad ''Sweet Little Lies'', Eclipse Pro Hairspray and Liquid Facial Soap Mild:
Then we go to Stokman ate some food. I had Caesar salad with salmon it was so delicious. Then we go to Fazer ate cake wiht latte:


Then we just walk.

2 комментария:

  1. totaly reminds me of marianna.blogspot
    Love it =D !!

    thanks for your lovely comment :) *g*
    -------------------------------------
    xoxo O N E day left to take part and W I N
    have a look at it =D !! Just leave a comment

    http://precioussunbeam.blogspot.com/2010/12/w-i-n-g-e-w-i-n-n-s-p-i-e-l-1112-bis.html

    ОтветитьУдалить